Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.
Code Geass Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little observation

3 posters

Go down

Little observation Empty Little observation

Post by LeftBower Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Anyone find it interesting that once the series gets going the Knightmare frames get upgraded so often and quickly? I just find it funny that all the sudden both sides of the table have all these upgrades in a matter of weeks or months and before the series the frames didn't upgrade as fast. I suppose that's true for all technology, but with the Knightmare frames it's sorta crazy.

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Little observation Empty Llyod, Rakshata

Post by Administrator Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:18 pm

LeftBower wrote:Anyone find it interesting that once the series gets going the Knightmare frames get upgraded so often and quickly? I just find it funny that all the sudden both sides of the table have all these upgrades in a matter of weeks or months and before the series the frames didn't upgrade as fast. I suppose that's true for all technology, but with the Knightmare frames it's sorta crazy.

The knightmares got upgraded because of Britannia seeing Zero was a big threat and they tried to stop him. Lloyd was on Britannia sides upgrading the Lancelot(spelling?) Suzaku had fought the Black knights allot. I don't know who upgraded Britannia's Knightmare frames maybe Lloyd

and Rakshata(one of my Favorite Characters) was Chief of Science. Rakshata also is the creator of the Guren Mk-II (and created the radiation surge) . she is one who designs the new knightmare frames, which is how they were upgraded.

Back in her time she use to work with Lloyd and Cecile.

The Knightmares frames we saw in the beginning meaning season 1 was just police frames or either Sutherland (which we have seen throughout out the series).

I guess when war comes the upgrades and fight comes.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrater
Administrater

https://www.youtube.com/user/youwatts

Back to top Go down

Little observation Empty Re: Little observation

Post by tboles Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:54 pm

I think all the knightmare frames are cool but i hate how they all of them have float units all of a sudden.It irritates me.also I hate how Zero never got the Gawain back.It would have been awesome if they put on cecile's energy wings and a radiation surge plus the newest druid system.

tboles

Back to top Go down

Little observation Empty Re: Little observation

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum