Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.
Code Geass Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*spoilers* About Lelouch and C2/CC

2 posters

Go down

*spoilers* About Lelouch and C2/CC Empty *spoilers* About Lelouch and C2/CC

Post by LeftBower Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Hello just joined, um I'm confused about some stuff and here they are.

1. Why didn't Lelouch tell Suzaku that the Euphemia incident was an accident?
2. Why couldn't Lelouch just be a good leader (he did good stuff getting rid of the the whole area thing but taking over the world-no no) instead of creating hate towards himself?
3. Why did CC/C2 go to the Ragnorak place if all that time she was avoiding it?
4. Is CC/C2 still immortal? She regained her memories yes but her immortality isn't really mentioned.
5. Why did she let the Emperor try to kill her? What was the point?

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

*spoilers* About Lelouch and C2/CC Empty Re: *spoilers* About Lelouch and C2/CC

Post by Administrator Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm

LeftBower wrote:1. Why didn't Lelouch tell Suzaku that the Euphemia incident was an accident?

In season one Suzaku wouldn't listen, because he was pissed off and knew about Geass.

LeftBower wrote:2. Why couldn't Lelouch just be a good leader (he did good stuff getting rid of the the whole area thing but taking over the world-no no) instead of creating hate towards himself?

I guess he wanted the world to forget about Geass, and forget about what all the previous emperor did. He couldn't try to be a good leader, The Black knights and Japan was against him. He was the emperor of Britannia, so some people maybe already didn't trust hm.

LeftBower wrote: 3. Why did CC/C2 go to the Ragnorak place if all that time she was avoiding it?

She maybe wanted to stop Marrine and the Emperor, I don't know if thats true but those are my thoughts.

LeftBower wrote:4. Is CC/C2 still immortal? She regained her memories yes but her immortality isn't really mentioned.

I don't really know that myself...
Spoiler:
LeftBower wrote:5. Why did she let the Emperor try to kill her? What was the point?

She has been alive for more then Centuries, in one of the DVD's i don't know which she said she was good friends with George Washington.

The women who gave her the Immortality wanted to die herself, and tricked C2 into the whole thing. C2 used Lelouch so he could Die, But he didn't have both Geasses in his Eye's.

Last edited by Administrator on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Administrator
Administrator
Administrater
Administrater

https://www.youtube.com/user/youwatts

Back to top Go down

Post by LeftBower Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Ok thanks, I've only watched the series once and just finished yesterday, so maybe if I watch again things will clear up. I just wish he would have at least told his friends his true intentions. Kallen figured it out, Suzaku and Nanaly too, but that's about it I think. Just the whole him going down with the world hating him depresses me and is confusing. Like couldn't he have told the Black Knights he didnt mean to have Euphie kill their people? I dunno Lelouch is one complicated character and I wonder what became of the new Zero. Oh yea why are these words so big lol?

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 am

LeftBower wrote:Oh yea why are these words so big lol?

Didn't you read the "Forum Updates" Forum? i changed the main font text to 15. I guess i'll just make them 14 again.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrater
Administrater

Back to top Go down

Post by LeftBower Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Oh yea before Lelouch died we see CC praying, so that gives me the impression she is still alive. The whole her and the Emperor scene just confuses the heck out of me. He's standing right there, and she tells Lelouch that letting him kill her will give him a chance to defeat him. I'm like what the Emperor is right there he can hear you say that! Lol I love how she likes pizza so much as a side note.

Ah yes do you suppose Jeremiah wanted Lelouch to kick the bucket? Right before "Zero" gets Lelouch you hear Jeremiah faintly say something like, "Ride on sir knight" or something along those lines. If I rewatch CG I'll waste the rest of my summer lol I'll get to it again sometime so I understand it better.

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm

LeftBower wrote:Ah yes do you suppose Jeremiah wanted Lelouch to kick the bucket? Right before "Zero" gets Lelouch you hear Jeremiah faintly say something like, "Ride on sir knight" or something along those lines.

Remember at the end of the last episode, he was apart of the plan to, Jeremiah didn't even try to fight back. Everyone "Zero" Lelouch and Jeremiah. Besides he too loyal to let anyone he serves die to easy.

So yes i guess, he tried to make it look believable to anyone that was watching and that was the whole world, which was lelouches plan. So Jeremiah was a part of the plan also.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrater
Administrater

Back to top Go down

Post by LeftBower Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Ok I forgot he was part of the plan. Yea we was a very loyal guy, just a little crazy lol.

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down