Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.
Code Geass Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lelouch didn't die

4 posters

Go down

Lelouch didn't die Empty Lelouch didn't die

Post by tboles Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:26 am

I'm new to this website but i love code geass. and there's something i have to say. i don't think lelouch is actually dead.Now i know we've all heard people rambling on saying "Lelouch couldn't have died he's the main character of the show!" and all that crap but i actually have 2 pieces of proof. One is C.C. and V.V. are immortal right? Well C.C. kept here immortal code but V.V. was forced to give his to the Emperor Charles.But the thing is Lelouch destroyed Charles.So where would the code go? well it couldn't just disappear. My idea is that the code transferred onto Lelouch. Making him immortal.So Suzaku "killed" him and Lelouch went into hiding.In the last episode at the end c.c. was riding in a hay cart.And she was talking to someone.She said she was talking to Lelouch.My guess was that Lelouch was the driver of that cart.Plus a new code geass manga called shikkoku no renya came out.And a mysterious man who looks a LOT like lelouch shows up. See for yourself at http://mangable.com/code_geass_shikkoku_no_renya/

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

tboles

Back to top Go down

Lelouch didn't die Empty He did, but there's a catch.

Post by shadeslayer77 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 pm

I actually think he did die, and that he's now in C's world. Remember C.C. was always talking with Marianna throughout the series. We later learned that C.C. could do this because Marianna was in C's world and C.C. can communicate with anyone in C's world. I think that when Lelouch died his spirit went to C's world. Because of this C.C. can still communicate with him.

shadeslayer77

Back to top Go down

Lelouch didn't die Empty I think he died too

Post by Rujerian Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

I loved Lelouch! He was sooo hooot. I hope you right about C.C.'s world!
Rujerian
Rujerian

http://Rujerian@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Lelouch didn't die Empty Re: Lelouch didn't die

Post by brolyeuphyfusion Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 pm

he died and deserved to die
lelouch is dead, face it
and yes i hate him, i liked it when he died, but he should have died earlier
brolyeuphyfusion
brolyeuphyfusion

Back to top Go down